Introduction to Biblical Counseling - Audio & Handouts
SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION TO BIBLICAL COUNSELING
- What is Biblical Counseling?
- A Brief History of Biblical Counseling
- Why Biblical Counseling?
- What are the Differences Between Biblical Counseling and Psychological Counseling?
- Are Christians Different from Unbelievers?
- Qualifications for Biblical Counselors
- Motivations for Biblical Counselors
- Resources for Biblical Counseling
- Why Biblical Counseling Belongs in the Church
- Formal vs. Informal Counseling
For access to the remainder of the Introduction to Biblical Counseling files, you will need a membership to the website. Send an email requesting membership by clicking the button below. You MUST be a registered Biblical Counseling Student or program graduate to be granted access. Be sure to mention in your email that you are a registered student or graduate of the program.